Application and Admissions Process
- Submit a Primary Application. Applications received prior to October 31st, 2019 will be considered for early enrollment and if accepted will have priority selection of program dates.
- Our Admissions Team will review your application and contact you if any information is incomplete or missing.
- If your application is advanced, you will be asked to complete a Secondary Application.
- During the Secondary Application phase, you will have the opportunity to speak directly with one of our Program Directors to ask questions and learn more about the program for which you have applied.
- Successful applicants will be accepted within 5 business days of submitting their Secondary Application.
- Positions are limited; all applicants will be sent an admissions notification whether or not they are accepted.
Complete the Program Fee
- Mentors can make payments towards their program fee at any time through the OHS donations portal on our website. Mentors are able to fundraise their program fees using any platform they choose (GoFundMe, Facebook, etc.). They are responsible for collecting the funds and submitting them to OHS on time.
- Program fees are due in full 30 days from the date of enrollment. A payment plan is available whereby the total program fee can be split over 3 monthly installments. More details regarding payment plan options can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Specific questions regarding the program fee, payments, and due dates can be directed to our Finance Team (email@example.com).